Horsham Labour on Twitter
- Congrats to F. Maude re Gay marriage vote, any hope of more progressive policies? Or is poverty NOT part of his life experience?
- Thanks to Kate Hudson, CND who spoke at our AGM this evening. Best attended meeting in years. http://t.co/2xGwNx70mC http://t.co/1F0SKrRk65
- Behind enemy lines we discover a friend. Horsham Labour Party members visit former deputy PM's garden http://t.co/RuAEoMmNq3
- Labour's vote goes up across Horsham and Lib Dems a spent force. http://t.co/FGtENWW742
- Looking forward to welcoming Kate Hudson CND general secretary to our AGM on the 20th May
Category Archives: Horsham Council
From talking to local residents it is clear that many feel disappointed with the level of representation offered by our councillors. Too many councillors once elected are never seen again, or move away like the Lib Dem from Horsham Park … Continue reading
Below are the full texts of the speeches we made at the planning meeting in objection to the application to build 963 homes in Broadbridge Heath, with only 20% of the proposed development addressing local housing needs.David Hide, Chair of … Continue reading
At a planning meeting last week the Lib Dem and Tory councillors voted to build nearly 1000 homes on Broadbridge Heath, doubling the size of the village at a stroke. Horsham Labour party spoke against this application, on the grounds … Continue reading
This week Duncan Enright won a council byelection for Labour. OK maybe it is only a town council byelection but this was in David Cameron’s back yard and he won convincingly with 66% of the vote – four times as … Continue reading
Horsham Labour party would like to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you all at the polling stations in May!
Following the news reports of a £1.6million gap in Horsham council’s finances, the chair of Horsham Labour party wrote a letter to the local papers. The letter states that the Liberal Democrats councillors on Horsham district council fail to provide … Continue reading
The snow and ice in Horsham is now beginning to melt but the number one topic mentioned by many residents, was why has the local council yet again failed to grit our pavements and the vast majority of our roads … Continue reading
Horsham Labour Party canvassed residents’ views about the ongoing saga of the old town hall. We are in favour of retaining the town hall for the community and do not want to see it become yet another restaurant venue, and are … Continue reading
With the news last week that Bill’s Produce have pulled out of the deal with Horsham council to buy the Old Town Hall and turn it into another restaurant, the future of the building is now in the balance again. … Continue reading